Monday, July 10, 2017

Looks like I'm going to have more art published in 2018...

I just received an e-mail from Julie Ann Dawson, the editor of BARDS AND SAGES QUARTERLY, accepting my fantasy artwork "Defending the Manor" for the April 2018 issue of her magazine (a semi-pro one, according to the BARDS AND SAGES QUARTERLY Wikipedia page). Not bad for not working on loads of art for unsolicited submissions to publications (I've only done two so far this year, both of which I sent to regular venues of mine, and both of which have been accepted for publication). If I'm counting correctly, this is the fifth artwork of mine to be accepted for cover-art for that particular publication. Cool!

Thanks, Julie!

Onwards and upwards!

Previous BARDS AND SAGES QUARTERLY cover artworks of mine:

"Elf and Troll" Bards and Sages Quarterly (July 2011) 

"An Invitation to Elfame" Bards and Sages Quarterly (January 2012)

"Confronting the Dragon" Bards and Sages Quarterly (July 2013) (Volume 5)

"Morgan Le Fay" Bards and Sages Quarterly (January 2015)

No comments: