Sunday, June 26, 2016

On Second Thought, I'm Done Wasting My Time...

Upon reflection, I've decided that I'm done trying to get my original non-derivative dark artwork "Legion" back into the marketplace over at Society6. Regarding my attempts to reach a satisfactory resolution to my work being inadvertently removed from the marketplace, I feel as if I've been running around in circles. To be quite honest, I don't want to waste more time than I've already wasted going around, and around, and around, and getting nowhere. I've got better things to do, like create more art and add more items to my other shops. Of course, I seriously doubt that I will be adding more art to Society6.

Anyway, "Legion" is still up in my Redbubble portfolio, where it is available on items like T shirts, cases, prints, throw pillows, tote bags, and stickers.

No comments: