Saturday, June 25, 2016

Latest Regarding "Legion" Over at Society6

I am about ready to cancel my Society6 account and say to heck with them. I'm starting to think what little I make selling things through Society6 (all of $31.15 since I joined S6 June of last year) is NOT, I repeat, NOT worth the aggravation!

It's been ten days since my latest message from Society6 regarding the removal of my original non-derivative dark artwork "Legion" from the Society6 marketplace, a removal that was apprently made inadvertently, so I figured I would check and see if the image was indeed reactivated and made available again. After all, the last message I received from the S6 Legal team said, and I quote:
We've reviewed the image and realized that it was inadvertantly removed from the site. We have since reactivated the image and it should be available again shortly.

Apparently, no such luck. Furthermore, if I go to the "Edit Your Post" page and try to re-publish the image, this is the message I get (in red):
We are not able to accept your Content submission, as it appears to contain distinctive words that may belong to another rights holder. If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact Member Support.
Well, I'm going to have my attorney contact Society6. As far as I'm concerned, this is ridiculous!

BTW, here is my full title, description, and key words for my original non-derivative dark artwork "Legion", which was originally published as filler artwork in the Autumn 2013 issue of Star*Line:
Legion

Sinister silhouettes with glaring yellow eyes sprout from the tattered cloak of a diabolical red-eyed entity in this original dark illustration by Richard H. Fay. This work first appeared, sans background, as black and white filler art in the Autumn 2013 issue of STAR*LINE, Volume 36, Issue 4.

Demon, devil, diabolic entity, sinister silhouettes, horror creature, monster , legion

No comments: