Thursday, June 9, 2016

Artwork Accepted...

Looks like my fun sci-fi piece “Scootering with the Wind Riders” will be used as door art for the July issue of Spaceports & Spidersilk. And I’m not the only one who thinks it’s a fun piece; the editor’s response to the artwork was “this is fun!”

This won’t be the first work of mine to be used as door art for Spaceports & Spidersilk. I’ve lost track of how many of my works have adorned various issues of that particular publication. Let’s see if I can make a list:
Crossing the Ertrixian Snowfields”, December 2011.
“Kamal Del and the Dark Elemental”, September 2012.
“Peg Powler”, July 2013.
“They Come in Peace”, January 2014.
“Under the Ice on Enceladus”, July 2014.
“Telling Tales”, April 2015.
“Monster in the Ruin”, October 2015.

Some of those issues (July 2013, January 2014, July 2014, April 2015, and October 2015) can be ordered through the Nomadic Delirium Press site:
http://nomadicdeliriumpress.com/spaceports.htm

No comments: