Monday, June 15, 2015

Canceled Payment

Grrr...I'm so mad at Zazzle at the moment. After being told via e-mail that the payment I was to have received this month was canceled due to changes I made to my payment details (it was not - I made the changes AFTER I discovered the payment was canceled), after being on hold on the phone for what seemed like an eternity, I finally received a more likely explanation for the cancellation of my June payment. Apparently, according to what I was told over the phone, Zazzle made some changes to their system, and sellers were required to update their tax info. Zazzle had allegedly sent e-mails notifying sellers of the need to update their tax info, but I don't recall ever receiving such an e-mail. I have now double-checked my tax info, and I should be receiving my payment next month. If not, if my payment ends up canceled again next month, I will be be closing my Zazzle account and Zazzle will be hearing from my attorney.

No comments: