Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Where do Writers Find the Time to Waste on all that Arguing?

You know what? Whenever a writer spends hours arguing with me on the crazy-net, whether it be on Facebook or elsewhere, I can't help but to think that writers have a hell of a lot of free time on their hands. It certainly does little to convince me otherwise!

I've said this before and I'll say it again: shouldn't these writers be spending more time writing and less time quarreling? Where the heck do they find all the time for both arguing and writing? I know time I waste on stupid spats is time lost doing more productive things, like drawing, or managing my stores, or writing.

(And, yes, it does tend to be writers who spend an inordinate amount of time bickering and squabbling, though I have run into some non-writer trolls who do the same.)

No comments: