Sunday, March 15, 2015

Tweaked Description of Kindle Edition of "The Redcap of Glamtallon"

I made slight changes to my description of the Kindle Edition of my horror short story "The Redcap of Glamtallon". I was not entirely happy with the language of the description. It seemed a bit clunky to me. I changed this:

"In this horror short story inspired by borderland lore, an American graduate student and her Scottish beau investigating a haunted peel tower encounter something far worse than ghosts. They come face-to-face with a bloodthirsty redcap."

to this:

"In this horror short story inspired by borderland lore, an American graduate student studying abroad and her Scottish beau visit a haunted peel tower. Hoping to encounter a ghost or two, they instead come face-to-face with a bloodthirsty redcap!"

The newer one seems a bit smoother to me.

No comments: