Monday, January 5, 2015

Added up My Numbers for 2014

I calculated my credits, debits, and net income for 2014. I won't embarrass myself by sharing the actual numbers. However, I will say this: though I made about $282 less this past year than the year before, I still did better in 2014 than I did in 2012 and 2011. Also, income from my stores has jumped from 34% to 72% of the overall total. I saw a 10% decrease in income from Zazzle, but a 82% increase in income from Redbubble and a 178% increase in income from CafePress. This tells me that I should continue to concentrate on my stores.

No comments: