Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Facebook Page

Over on the Redbubble blog, they have a thread about how important it is to have a Facebook fan page:
The Importance of Having a Facebook Fan Page

This is what I said:
I kept a Facebook fan page, and I found it to be a complete waste of time and energy. I had far more Facebook friends than I had fans of my page.
However, I began wondering if I should I reconsider a Facebook fan page for my art Is it worth it, or would it just be more work for no gain? I decided I would perform a little experiment to see if a Facebook fan page for my art does me any good. So, I set one up here:
https://www.facebook.com/richardhfay

I've already added a bunch of artwork, poetry, and links to my Richard H. Fay - Artist Facebook page. Let's see if it truly is important. Let's see how many "likes" I get. I still think it's a waste of time, but I'm willing to be convinced otherwise.


No comments: