Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pumpkin Headed Ghost Added to Redbubble/CafePress/Zazzle

I added my retro-looking Halloween artwork "Pumpkin Headed Ghost" to my on-line shops.

Here is the description blurb for the image:
A ghost wearing a witch’s hat atop its Jack-o’-Lantern head rises up to scare all in this original spooky art by Richard H. Fay.


It's in my Richard Fay Redbubble Portfolio, where it is available on T shirts, hoodies, kid's clothing, cards, prints, posters, stickers, iPhone cases, iPad cases, Samsung Galaxy cases, throw pillows, and tote bags:
Richard Fay > Portfolio > Pumpkin Headed Ghost

It's on a plethora of items in my Azure Lion Productions CafePress Shop:
Azure Lion Productions > Pumpkin Headed Ghost

And I've begun to add it to items in my Richard Fay/Azure Lion Productions Zazzle Store. It's already up on things like T shirts, magnets, keychains, mugs, stickers, a "Happy Halloween" card, and a "Trick or treat" tote bag:
Pumpkin Headed Ghost Gifts

No comments: