Monday, September 8, 2014

Bummer!

I thought I was going to get an opportunity to do another book cover artwork, but in the end, the publisher decided to go with a different artist. I guess it came down to the fact that the other artist has done a number of cover art designs. I was honest about the fact that I haven't needed to design covers, since the venues I've done cover art for had cover designers do the actual designing. Though I've done some lettering for items in my stores, and in one instance I hand-drew letters that were used on a cover, I haven't really had to deal with doing book cover text and design.

I can't get over the feeling that, when it comes to publications, I'm spinning my wheels. I keep trying to progress beyond where I am right now, but I seem to be getting nowhere.

No comments: