Friday, August 8, 2014

Participating in an Author Q and A Later This Month

It looks like I will be participating in the eFestival of Words Virtual Book Fair Author Q & A. Right now, my Q & A is scheduled for Friday, August 22, at 2PM. I gather that, after being introduced, I'm supposed share a little about yourself. Then people who join the chat will ask questions, and I answer them.

I'll have to think about what I'm going to say about myself. What might people want to know about me?

In case anyone is wondering why I will be participating in an Author Q & A during the eFestival of Words Virtual Book Fair, it is related to the forthcoming release of the latest volume of the Bards and Sages Publishing Anthology Bardic Tales and Sage Advice. My wizardly fantasy story "Sing the Bones Alive", which was published in the January 2013 issue of Bards and Sages Quarterly, is one of the tales set to appear in that publication.

No comments: