Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Selling Drawings of Swords

Sold this evening through my Azure Lion Productions Zazzle Store and being shipped to someone in Pennsuaken, NJ: one 16th Century Sword Tie. The drawing is based on a Spanish sword of the early sixteenth century.

I used to draw swords for fun and to pass the time when I was bored. At one point, I had a gallery of doodles of swords and other weapons hanging on the wall of my work station in the health lab. Now I draw swords for profit. Drawings of swords were among the first designs I created when I when I first started selling my art to the public. One of my first-ever sales was a prototype bookmark featuring a sword (I think it was a sword-of-war) sold to one of the supervisors at the health lab. Now items featuring my sword drawings sell through my on-line stores.

No comments: