Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Selling Drawings of Knights

I first sold drawings of knights several years ago, and I'm still selling drawings of knights today...Sold this afternoon through my Azure Lion Productions Zazzle Store: one Norman Knight Poster and one Crusader Knight, Early 13th Century, Poster.

I might like drawing knights almost as much as I like drawing dragons. I've certainly had some success selling my knight drawings. Along with dragons and swords, knights featured among the subjects I drew when I first sold my art to the public. My drawings of knights have always been at the heart of what Azure Lion Productions is supposed to be all about, which is artwork inspired by history, myth, folklore, and legend.


Of course, the knight drawings I've done over the past two to three years, like my "Norman Knight" and my "Crusader Knight, Early 13th Century" are much better than most of the knight drawings I did back in the late 1990s. My work has improved over the years.

No comments: