Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Places On-Line Where My Art Can Be Seen

Since someone on Facebook asked "do you have a website or somewhere all of your art can be seen?", I though I would point out that I have quite a few works up in my Redbubble portfolio:

One of the things I like about Redbubble is that it functions both as a store and as a portfolio. The portfolio doesn't contain all of my art, but it contains quite a bit of it.

I also have some examples of my art on-line in my Azure Lion Productions Carbonmade portfolio:
Azure Lion Productions: Richard H. Fay - Artist/Illustrator. 
This one contains some published illustrations not found in my Redbubble portfolio.

To be quite honest, it would take a lot of work to get ALL of my artworks up on a web site. Between stuff I did when I first started selling my art to the public, stuff I've done since 2007 for publications, and stuff I've done more recently specifically for my on-line stores, I've done quite a bit of art over the past fifteen years. I do have an up-to-date list of artwork publications on this blog (just scroll down), and it's an extensive list!

No comments: