Monday, July 14, 2014

"Excalibur and Arthur" Sticker Sold through REDBUBBLE

Sold early this morning through Redbubble: 1x sticker of "Excalibur and Arthur".

This piece originally appeared, in black and white, as a colouring page in Abandoned Towers, Issue #6, July 2010. I made a few minor alterations to it when I created the colour version for use in my on-line shops.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; it's always nice when a work I originally sold to a publication subsequently sells through one or more of my stores. I see it as double validation of my work. Though this is the first time this image has sold through Redbubble, it has sold before through Zazzle. Plus, I've sold items featuring my "Excalibur", which is a cropped version depicting just the arm holding the scabbarded sword, through both Redbubble (at least once) and Zazzle (several times).

I do make money from the sales of items featuring my art, eventually. I'm creeping ever closer to that $20 payment threshold for my next payment from Redbubble. Once this sale clears, it will put me at $19.50.

No comments: