Wednesday, July 23, 2014

"A Leviathan Ascendant" Now in My Redbubble Portfolio

Here's an oldie-but-goodie...I added my fantasy artwork "A Leviathan Ascendant" to my Redbubble portfolio. This piece was my first artwork to appear on the cover of a zine. It adorned the cover of Issue #3 of Abandoned Towers. It also appeared in the November 2009 issue of the e-zine MindFlights. The zines may be dead (or as good as dead), but my art lives on. I make sure it does.

Actually, a cover-gallery of Abandoned Towers print issue covers still appears on the Abandoned Towers web site. You can see what my art looked like on the cover of Issue #3. Since I do have a couple of print copies of AT Issue #3 in my collection of contributor's copies, I can say that it looks even more impressive in print, in all its glossy glory. Seeing it on the computer screen doesn't do it justice. Too bad the print issues are not currently available, and are probably out of print forever. It happens.

No comments: