Thursday, June 26, 2014

Some Illustrations of Strong Female Characters

Over the years, I've done quite a few illustrations for various publications, including at least one publication, The Lorelei Signal, geared toward publishing stories and poems featuring strong/complex female characters. I have illustrated stories and poems featuring what I would call strong female characters for The Lorelei Signal and other publications. I'm proud of the works I've done that depict strong female characters.

Here are five examples (I will be having more published soon):
Illustration for Beth Powers' "Nothing Altered"
Published in Plasma Frequency, Issue 4, February/March 2013
Illustration for Melissa Embry's "After the War"
Published in The Lorelei Signal, Jan - Apr '14 Issue, January 2014


Illustration for Erin Cole's "Her Quest for a Beating Heart"
Published in The Lorelei Signal, July-September 2013 Issue, July 2013
Illustration for Rachael Acks' "And Still Champion".
Published in The Lorelei Signal, Jan - Apr '14 Issue, January 2014

Illustration for Matthew Wilson's "The Old Witch"
Published in The Lorelei Signal, Jan - Apr '14 Issue, January 2014

No comments: