Sunday, June 29, 2014

Art Twofer: Black and White AND Full-Colour Artwork Accepted!

In spite of what some in the genre world think of me, I keep selling my genre works...

My surreal sci-fi artwork "Sliding Through Another Dimension" has been accepted for publication in the Alban Lake Publishing zine Outposts of Beyond. Actually, this looks like it's going to be an art twofer. I sent the editor both a black and white version and a full-colour version of the artwork. The editor says he is definitely using the black and white version of the artwork as an interior illustration in the next issue, scheduled for publication October 2014. The editor also wants to use the full-colour version as cover-art, either on Outposts of Beyond or another Alban Lake Publishing zine. Anyway, he says the full-colour version is accepted, too.


"Sliding Through Another Dimension" is a weird and wild piece. I can't wait to see it in print.

No comments: