Saturday, May 10, 2014

Two Illustrations From Back in July '13

Both Illustrations were published in the July-September '13 issue of The Lorelei Signal. Out of the two, I think I like the illustration I did for "Her Quest For a Beating Heart" better than the one I did for "The Specters of Haveroan". I really like the way the background and the demon came out in the former, while the latter seems a bit blah to me. Even the witch came out okay in the former, and I'm pretty critical of my figure drawing abilities.
Illustration for Erin Cole's "Her Quest for a Beating Heart" published in the July-September 2013 issue of The Lorelei Signal.
Illustration copyright © 2013 Richard H. Fay

 
Illustration for Heidi Wainer's "The Specters of Haveroan", published in the July-September 2013 issue of The Lorelei Signal.
Illustration Copyright © 2013 Richard H. Fay



1 comment:

Richard Fay said...

Don't forget, you can see some of my most recent illustrations in the current (May - Jul '14) issue of SORCEROUS SIGNALS:
http://www.sorceroussignals.com/CurrentIssue.html