Friday, May 30, 2014

Name-Calling and Bullying Justified? WTF?

Apparently, bullies aren't bullies if the bullying is justified (especially if it's done in the spirit of criticism). Apparently, name-calling is acceptable if the name-calling is actually true.

In other words, my fellow classmates in seventh grade were justified in chanting "Spaz, Spaz, Spaz!" over, and over, and over again anytime I walked down the hall, whenever I sat down to eat in the cafeteria, and even in the classroom, because I had been a hyperactive kid through most of grade school. Because I had been a hyper child, even though by seventh grade I had made a concerted effort to calm down and behave, even though I hated the name "Spaz", the name-calling was acceptable because it was true.

I think not!

Yeah, genre world politically correct bullies, as far as I am concerned, you just lost your argument! You lost any reason I might have to listen to your arguments. A**holes!

And, yes, I am fully aware of the irony of complaining about name-calling and then turning around and calling people a**holes, but if it's true...(See how easily such a philosophy can come back and bite you in the butt!)

No comments: