Monday, May 26, 2014

Cover Artwork Accepted for January 2015

My fantasy artwork featuring the legendary sorceress Morgan Le Fay has been accepted for use on the cover of the January 2015 issue of Bards and Sages Quarterly. Yay!

My continued success on the art front indicates that I was right to concentrate on art. This acceptance means I now have an artwork slated for publication next year. It means I will have at least one cover artwork in 2015. The roll may have shifted from mainly poetry to mostly art, but the roll rolls on.

The piece accepted for the January issue of Bards and Sages is another of my works that depicts a woman of fantasy/legend clad in reasonable garb and posed in a reasonable fashion. She's also no damsel in distress. Morgan looks very much like a medieval lady, but a lady you don't mess with.

It's a pretty cool composition, if I do say so myself, but you'll have to wait until January 2015 to see it!

No comments: