Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Been Selling Knight Artworks Since 1999, And Still Selling Them

Sold today through Redbubble to a customer in Canada: one "English Knight, Circa 1430" Sticker.

I'm always pleased when I sell an item featuring my art, but I'm especially pleased whenever I sell an item featuring the sort of art that I first sold to the public, when I started Azure Lion Productions back in the late 90s. I've been selling my knight artworks since 1999, though the ones I'm selling today are mostly newer, updated versions. I know I sold an earlier version of my "Labelled Knight Diagram" in 2000 and 2001. I might have sold one or more in 1999, but I only have a record of my total sales for that year. Among the bookmarks of mine that sold, I had one of a charging knight that sold a few times.

Of course, all those sales back in 1999-2001 were local. Now my knight artworks sell through my online shops. Now my knights sell internationally.

Yes, I'm very pleased by that.

No comments: