Thursday, March 6, 2014

"The Connection Between Fairies and the Dead" Published in DISTURBED DIGEST #4

The March 2014 issue of the Alban Lake Publishing zine Disturbed Digest has been released. That means I've had yet another non-fiction article published. My article "The Connection Between Fairies and the Dead" appears in that issue. As a matter of fact, it's listed right on the cover!

Is there a connection between the frolicking wee folk and the dead, you might ask? Purchase a copy of Disturbed Digest #4 and find out! You may be surprised by what tales such as that of Hugh King's encounter with the fairies on November Eve and the Cauld Lad of Hilton tell us about such a link.

I'm hoping this won't be my last non-fiction article published by an Alban Lake Publishing publication. The publisher has said he doesn't receive enough articles. I do have ideas for more. Yes, some of my ideas do involve delving deeper into fairy lore. I find such lore to be a rich source of material for both poetry and non-fiction.

No comments: