Friday, March 21, 2014

Fairy Article Looking for a Home

I have an 890 word article "Fairy Thefts" that is in need of a home. It was to have been published in a print issue of Abandoned Towers after the zine switched ownership, but it looks like the new owners never released any print issues. As per the contract, the work has not appeared in an Abandoned Towers Publication within 24 months of the signing of the agreement (signed 3/21/2012), so the rights have reverted back to me.

The article does not contain citations, since I only use citations when an editor absolutely has to have citations. Seeing as how the work is over two years old, I would rather not go back and try to insert citations. The piece seems on the short side word-count wise, but as with most of my non-fiction, I shoved a lot of information into a little article.

Any suggestions on where I should send my article about fairy thefts?

1 comment:

Richard Fay said...

"Fairy Thefts" article sent back out. Since the article had been in publication limbo at an (apparently) dead venue for two years, I was anxious to submit it elsewhere. I hope I can find a second editor who likes the piece enough to publish it. Fingers crossed!