Friday, March 21, 2014

An Oldie but Goodie Artwork Sells on a T Shirt

This morning, I sold an item featuring an artwork that's an oldie but goodie. Sold through my Azure Lion Productions Zazzle Store to a customer in Perth, Australia: one Forest of the Damned T Shirt.

"Forest of the Damned' happens to be the very first work of mine to have appeared in print. It was published in the September 2007 issue of the (now defunct) print zine The Willows. Now the piece that was the first of my artworks to appear in print sells on merchandise. Nice!

This piece appeared in print in black and white. I added colour when I added it to merchandise in my online shops. In the zine, it looked great as a black and white illustration, but I figured for use on merchandise I should add some colour. I think it works. I guess someone else thought so, too!

No comments: