Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sold Dragons Again...

Sold this morning through my Azure Lion Productions Zazzle Store: one sheet of Dragon Rampant (Green) Stickers.

Have I mentioned before that I love to draw dragons? I also love it when I sell my dragon drawings, either to publications or on merchandise sold through Zazzle, CafePress, and Redbubble.

Other dragons that have sold in my stores: the ever-popular "Red Dragon of Wales", my "Mechanical Dragon", and my "Wyvern".

Artworks of mine featuring or containing dragons that have appeared in publications include:
- my illustration for DC Harrell's "A Deal's a Deal" in Mystic Signals, Issue 20, 5th Anniversary Double Issue, February 2014.
- my "Confronting the Dragon" on the cover of Bards and Sages Quarterly, Volume V, Issue III, July 2013.
- my rainbow dragon in "Over the Top" on the cover of Youth Imagination, Issue 2, May 2013.
- my "Mechanical Dragon" in Beyond Centauri, Issue 36, April 2012.
- three different dragons in "In the Dragon Realm" on the cover of Kids'Magination Magazine, Issue 8, February 2012.
- my "Conjuring the Dragon" on the cover of OG's Speculative Fiction, Issue #32, September 2011.
- a serpentine underground dragon in "Morning Stars Sing in the Speculative Realm", which appeared in While the Morning Stars Sing, ResAliens Press, August 2011.
- the nebulous dream-dragon as one of the battling monsters in "When Wizards Dream at Night", which appeared in the on-line version of Abandoned Towers, July 2010.
- my "Eastern Dragon" appeared as an artwork sample accompanying an artist interview in Residential Aliens, April 2010.
- the dragon in my "St. George as a 14th Century Knight", which was also an artwork sample accompanying an artist interview in Residential Aliens, April 2010.
- my "Medieval Dragon Design" appeared as divider art in Abandoned Towers, Issue #2, March 2009.
- the dragon in my "Crusader St. George" illustration, which appeared in Flashing Swords Special Edition, Summer 2008, and also appeared in the on-line version of Abandoned Towers August 2008.

No comments: