Friday, February 7, 2014

Sam's Dot Backlist Publications in Alban Lake Bookstore

So, it looks like the Alban Lake Bookstore is now featuring a lot more of Sam's Dot's backlist. Let's see, I know I have stuff in back issues of various Sam's Dot publications. Some volumes containing works of mine look to be available yet:

Aoife’s Kiss 43 is available through the Alban Lake Bookstore. My poem and illustration combo "Pixies in the Porridge" appeared in that issue.

Beyond Centauri 29 is available. My sci-fi artwork "Tree Climbing Crimbolain" appears in that issue.

Beyond Centauri 32 is also available. My sci-fi artwork "Meeting the Insectoids" appears on the cover.

Beyond Centauri 36 is also available. My scifaiku "silver dragon" and my illustration "Mechanical Dragon" both appear in that issue.

Copies of David C. Kopaska-Merkel's poetry collection Brushfires are still available. My art appears on the cover.

The May 2011 issue of Cover of Darkness is available. My poem and illustration combo "What Greets Me at the End" appears in that issue.

Drabbler 19 is available. My drabbles "The Stars Weren't Really Right After All" and "The Abominable Snowman Snowless" appear in that issue.

Hungur 10 is available. My poem and illustration combo "Shroudeater" and my article "The Alp and the Schrattl" appear in that issue.

Illumen 17 is available. My article "Speculative Poetry: Past, Present, and Future" appears in that issue.

ParABnormal Digest 1 is available. My poem "Something in the Yew" appears in that issue.

Scifaikuest 38 is available. My scifaiku "gothic armour" appears in that issue.

Shelter if Daylight 8 is available. My poem "When Wizards Dream at Night" appears in that issue.

Sounds of the Night 8 is available. My poem "Song of the Dead" appears in that issue.

Copies of Shelly Bryant's poetry collection Under the Ash are available. My art appears on the cover.

Wondrous Web Worlds 8 is available. My poem "Explorers" appears in that issue.

(And that's not everything of mine to appear in Sam's Dot Publishing titles; it appears that several titles containing works of mine are long gone.)

2 comments:

Marva Dasef said...

Wondrous Web Worlds 8: Hey, I'm in that one! I saw a post by J. about the WWW books re-releasing. Cool.

Richard Fay said...

We're ToC mates in that one, then!

I had stuff in a number of Sam's Dot titles, some of which are no longer available.