Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Get Paid on Occasion!

Not only do I sell items featuring my art and designs, I sell enough to get paid on occasion. I just received my second payment this year from CafePress. That means, twice already this year, my cleared royalties crossed the payment threshold of $25. Not bad, considering that the commission is only a percentage of the retail cost of each item. For example, I recently sold two Thistle and Saltire T Shirts priced at $24.99 each. For the sale of those shirts featuring my design, I will receive $5.00. It may take a few weeks or even a few months to make enough sales to earn enough royalties to reach the payment threshold, but I do.

On CafePress, I sell through both my Azure Lion Productions CafePress Shop, and through the CafePress Listing Store as Richard Fay.

No comments: