Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Check Out Stephanie Fay's "Vampire Myths You've Probably Never Heard Of (But Should)"

Pluggity plug: Check out Stephanie Fay's article "Vampire Myths You've Probably Never Heard Of (But Should)" on HubPages. Yes, my kid writes (not that she's a kid anymore).

Stephanie actually lists my article ""The Alp and the Schrattl" as a source, though I don't claim that my article is in anyway a primary source. Still, the fact that she linked to my blog entry featuring my article means that my article is now getting views through HubPages. Last I checked, it got 40 views over the past week.

While you're checking out Stephanie's vampire article, why not read some of her other writings? She has some pretty good stories and a fine article about Godzilla up on HubPages.

No comments: