Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"The Redcap of Glamtallon" Published in COVER OF DARKNESS


I've been anxiously awaiting the release of the March 2013 issue of Cover of Darkness, and it's finally out! Yay!

This issue contains, among other works, my horror short story "The Redcap of Glamtallon". I meld a bit of the traditional with the contemporary in this one. As with my alpe story, I also use a horror creature somewhat different from the vampire/werewolf/zombie norm.

BTW, with the publication of "Vengenace of the Alpe" in the All Souls' Night 2010 issue of Hungur, the publication of "Sing the Bones Alive" in Bards and Sages Quarterly earlier this year, and now the publication of my redcap story in the newly released March Cover of Darkness, I've now seen three pieces of short fiction longer than flash published. A fourth is slated for publication later this year. I might actually dare to add writer of short fiction to artist/illustrator/poet/writer of non-fiction (not that I've been writing much of anything lately - the art has taken over completely).

Get a copy of Issue 14 of Cover of Darkness! Read my story!

No comments: