Monday, October 1, 2012

"Cosmic Grind" Published in INFERNAL INK MAGAZINE

My arguably edgy but definitely dark poem "Cosmic Grind" has been published in Issue 2 of Infernal Ink Magazine. The zine is available in print, pdf, and Kindle versions:
Infernal Ink Magazine, Vol. 1, Issue 2 (print)
Infernal Ink Magazine, Vol. 1, Issue 2 (PDF)
Infernal Ink  Magazine, Vol.1, Issue 2 (Kindle)

"Cosmic Grind" was my deliberate attempt at something a little edgier than my usual fare. It was a bit of an experiment, one which Michele refused to read. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but the poem is out there now.

I also intended for the poem to be blatantly Lovecraftian in nature. I make no apologies for that fact. Yes, at times, I do let my influences show.

Now I wait and see if I receive hate mail for having "Cosmic Grind" appear in Infernal Ink! After all, this is the publication that includes a hate mail disclaimer in their contract.

No comments: