Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Plug for Sam's Dot


Even though some may shun them for not necessarily paying pro or semi-pro rates, I've always found the various editors at Sam's Dot to be decent, reasonable, folk, who've always acted in a professional manner. I highly recommend the various Sam's Dot publications. Of course, I'm a bit biased; I've had a number of pieces published in various Sam's Dot publications, and continue to see my works accepted by several different Sam's Dot editors. As a matter of fact, my very first acceptance for publication in a zine was from J. Alan Erwine, for the publication of my poem "Explorers" in the September 2007 issue of The Fifth Di... So, you see, Sam's Dot Publishing got my roll a rolling.

So, thanks to all you Sam's Dot editors who've kept the roll rolling, who've given me the encouragement to keep going, who've actually made me believe in the worth of my creative endeavours. You know who you are!

No comments: