Sunday, May 13, 2012

"Gathering of the Dead" in COVER OF DARKNESS

And yet another reprint...my poem "Gathering of the dead" has been published in the March 2012 issue of the Sam's Dot Publishing zine Cover of Darkness (which was actually released in May). This is the third time "Gathering of the Dead" has been published; it originally appeared in the October 2009 issue of Tales from the Moonlit Path, and then appeared in Issue #17 of House of Horror. However, this is the first time the poem has appeared in a print publication. Technically, "Gathering of the Dead" is a Halloween poem, but if the editors of Cover of Darkness think it works in their March issue, that works for me.

2 comments:

Rick said...

That's great stuff, Richard. We'll look forward to seeing more submissions from you.

Richard Fay said...

Thanks!

I tend to be something of a regular contributor to various Sam's Dot publications. No reason to stop that now. As long as Sam's Dot editors keep publishing my stuff on occasion, I'll keep sending them stuff.

As a matter of fact, I currently have some works (a couple of artworks and an article) forthcoming in some Sam's Dot zines.