Wednesday, April 25, 2012

No-Reply Acceptance: "The Wretched House 'Round the Corner in STATIC MOVEMENT


Okay, I've seen my share of no-reply rejections, but how about no-reply acceptances? Actually, I happened to Google myself last night (I do that every once in a while), and I discovered that my dark poem "The Wretched House 'Round the Corner" had been published in the March 2012 issue of the e-zine Static Movement. I never received an acceptance e-mail from the editor there, so I never knew the poem had been published. It is possible an e-mail was sent and the internet gremlins intercepted it. Such things happen on occasion.

Anyway, I'm a bit late with the announcement, but my dark poem "The Wretched House 'Round the Corner" has been published in the March 2012 issue of Static Movement. See why I Google myself?

Now, go read my poem! Please?

No comments: