Thursday, December 1, 2011

"When Wizards Dream at Night" Accepted for (Re)Publication in SHELTER OF DAYLIGHT

My fantasy poem "When Wizards Dream at Night", originally published in the Spring 2009 issue of Tales of the Talisman, has been accepted for publication in the Spring 2012 issue of the Sam's Dot publication Shelter of Daylight. I had sent this reprint piece to Tyree Campbell as a submission for Aoife's Kiss, but he apparently decided it will work better in Shelter of Daylight. That's okay by me, because that means something of mine will be appearing in yet another Sam's Dot publication. I've had good luck with various Sam's Dot zines; my work has appeared in several of their publications, and in some instances, different works of mine have appeared in different issues of the same Sam's Dot zine.

Now, if I could only see some positive progress on some of the previously unpublished works I currently have out in submission limbo...

No comments: