Saturday, December 3, 2011

Filler Art Accepted for DREAMS AND NIGHTMARES

The editor of Dreams and Nightmares has said he would like to buy two of the five sci-fi filler art pieces I submitted in November. One of the accepted works, "Adrift in Another Dimension", is a return to the bold black and white style I used in artworks like "Things in the Swamp" and "Wander the Ether" (aka "Ethereal Journey"). As a matter of fact, "Adrift in Another Dimension" shares a similar theme with "Wander the Ether". The other accepted work, "Hunting the Queegiog", melds sci-fi and medieval, in the fashion of my earlier D&N filler artwork, "Barixas Hunt". In some ways, it's as weird as it sounds, but it works. Sometimes, you don't have to change medieval-style art very much to make it look alien.

Don't know yet what issues the filler art will appear in. I'll be sure to post an update once I know.

Now I have to figure out what to do with the other three pieces of filler artwork...

No comments: