Friday, February 25, 2011

"Magical Meetings" Accepted at SORCEROUS SIGNALS/MYSTIC SIGNALS

My fantasy poem "Magical Meetings" has been accepted for publication in the May 2011 issue of the e-zine Sorcerous Signals and the May 2011 issue of its associated print magazine Mystic Signals (from what I gather, they're usually a two-for). As always, I'll post a link when the poem is on-line.

"Magical Meetings" is another of my works inspired by fairy lore. In case you didn't already know, I draw from that particular well of inspiration a lot. This time around, I dipped into the lighter side of fairy lore. I don't want to spend all my time sipping darker draughts.

Now I had better get that contract printed up and prepared for mailing.

2 comments:

Marva Dasef said...

Welcome, fellow Sorcerer. I love being pubbed in both Lorelei and Sorcerous.

Congratulations!

RHFay said...

Thanks, Marva!

It's strange. I almost always played fighters when I played Dungeons & Dragons, because my magic users always died a quick death. However, I seem to have success writing about wizards and sorceresses.

This will be my third poem to appear in Sorcerous Signals. Strangely enough, all three involve magic-users.