Sunday, December 12, 2010

"The Accursed Castle", "Will-o-the-Wisp" in APHELION

My dark speculative poem "The Accursed Castle" and my horrorku "will-o-the-wisp" now appear in the December 2010 issue of the web-zine Aphelion. Both have been previously published. "The Accursed Castle" originally appeared in the 2008 issue of Champagne Shivers and also appeared in the Scattered Verse, Moonlit Curses horror poetry anthology. "Will-o-the-wisp" appeared in the November 2009 issue of The Shantytown Anomaly.

I believe these will be my last publications of 2010. Probably, since there isn't much of 2010 left. I didn't have as many new poems published this year as I've had in past years, but I did have my first story larger than a drabble published in the November 2010 Hungur, so that sort of made up for my dearth of poetry publications. I also had three articles published in 2010. Plus, I was quite busy on the art front.

There are a few things of mine currently out in the cold, cruel world of publication submissions that might yet find decent homes. Then again, the recent trend of serial rejections may continue unabated. 2011 could be big, or it could be a big bust. I'll just have to see what the new year brings.

No comments: