Sunday, September 28, 2008

Major Artwork Changes at Web Site

Yesterday, I worked all day long on making major changes to the "artwork" pages of my web site, Azure Lion Productions. I created a third art page, added more examples of my artwork, and rearranged the images so each page features a different theme. Page one features fantasy, surreal, and horror art. Page Two features art inspired by folklore. And page three features art inspired by history and historical myths and legends.

Most of the artwork has appeared in other venues, either publications or on Abandoned Towers Zazzle merchandise, although I did add colour to some that were originally published as black and white line drawings. I think the Viking and Anglo-Saxon warriors are particularly impressive in full-colour.

I would love to receive feedback and comments regarding my art pages, or the web site in general. Please take a look at the site and let me know what you think of it.

Thanks!

No comments: